How did I get here?

News about our 4x space strategy turn based game.
SilasOfBorg
Hearty Supporter

How did I get here?

Post by SilasOfBorg » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:43 pm

The main page doesn't seem to have a forum link any more, and now I find this .. rather abbreviated version through google somehow.

ziemniakiewicz

Re: How did I get here?

Post by ziemniakiewicz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:13 pm

SilasOfBorg wrote:The main page doesn't seem to have a forum link any more, and now I find this .. rather abbreviated version through google somehow.
The forum has been cleared, for PR purposes. It is still available for backers. All old posts are kept in an archive.

MoD256
Hearty Supporter

Post by MoD256 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:08 am

ziemniakiewicz wrote:
SilasOfBorg wrote:The main page doesn't seem to have a forum link any more, and now I find this .. rather abbreviated version through google somehow.
The forum has been cleared, for PR purposes. It is still available for backers. All old posts are kept in an archive.
Yes, but he is right there is no official way/link to the forum on the mainpage (www.morethegame.com).... that is what he means.

vahadar
Hearty Supporter

Post by vahadar » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:03 pm

ziemniakiewicz wrote:
Hello, i am a backer from 2012 (backed on Kickstarter for the 100$ physical collector edition) but i dont see archive for backers.
I am a member of the Kickstarter group on the forum but i dont see it anymore on my profile. On the 3 november 2015 i have sent a pm through KS to IdealCenter to gain access to this group which was granted to me.

Jeffbg
Ideas & Texts Creator

Post by Jeffbg » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Sadly the old forum was deemed clutter. The old forum is available to some but I don't know how widespread that access goes.
Last edited by Jeffbg on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoD256
Hearty Supporter

Post by MoD256 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:05 pm

vahadar wrote:
ziemniakiewicz wrote: It is still available for backers. All old posts are kept in an archive.
Hello, i am a backer from 2012 (backed on Kickstarter for the 100$ physical collector edition) but i dont see archive for backers.
I am a member of the Kickstarter group on the forum but i dont see it anymore on my profile. On the 3 november 2015 i have sent a pm through KS to IdealCenter to gain access to this group which was granted to me.
I think it's meant that the archive exists, but at the moment nobody has access to it. At a later point eventually the access will be given again, but actual not, so I understand this.

ziemniakiewicz

Post by ziemniakiewicz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:28 pm

vahadar wrote:
ziemniakiewicz wrote:
At this point the archive is only available for team members, as a knowledge source. Forum had to be cleared because it was full of dead topics and looked uninviting for newcomers, and discouraging for the rest.

Nekrophiliak

Post by Nekrophiliak » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:21 pm

^ corpses around the trap tends to tip a few would be victims off, sometimes.

Ladchaphat13

Post by Ladchaphat13 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:55 am

All old posts are stored in the archive. I think it is good because some forums are useful. And get to know the visitors of this site.